The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released photos of their son, Prince Louis’ christening this week. The gorgeous boy has left the nation smitten with him and the Royal Family. Imagine the royal christening gifts he’s received! Below are our ideas for unique and heart felt gifts you could buy for a christening.
- Dated Slippers: Buy some tiny soft slippers and have the christening date printed on the soles.
- Keepsake Box: A box longing to be filled with memories. A keepsake box allows all the important celebrations and memories to be documented as the little one grows up. The parents of the child can start the box and later hand it over for their child to continue when they’re older.
- A framed family tree: If you are a close relative of the family, build a creative and eye catching family tree that can be framed and hung on a bedroom wall.
- A personalised silver plated three piece cutlery set: Miniature cutlery is adorable! Have a small fork, knife and spoon’s handle engraved with the child’s name.
- The famous blank-y: Most children have a blanket or soft toy that they can’t go anywhere without. Imagine being the person who gave them such a precious gift?
- A message book: Find a sturdy hardback blank book and prior to the christening ask the close family and christening attendees to write a small message to the little one. These could include funny baby stories, lighthearted advice or declarations of love. At the end you’ll have a book full of sweet gestures for when they are grown up.
- Family photo: Frame a happy picture of the immediate family.
- Sterling silver bangle: A small silver bangle that fits their tiny wrists and has their name and christening date engraved on the inside.
- Personalise… almost anything! If you’re stuck for a gift, personalisation is a safe bet. Take the beginning letter of their name or their full name and print it on almost anything. A pillow, a wooden stall, a toy box, a nursery book, a mini dressing gown… the list is endless!
One Warwick Park Hotel provides a beautiful venue to hold christening celebrations. To explore our reception options contact us.