Here are our top benefits of a short engagement:
- Details Details! With less time to overthink and agonize over every little detail, you will keep your stress levels at bay.
- The wedding won’t consume your life for a year… or more! By planning and celebrating quickly, it means you can all get back to your normal work/life balance as soon as possible. And whilst you’ll be enthusiastic about planning your big day, a quick plan will mean you won’t suffer from wedding burnout as there’s less chance you’ll get bored with it.
- Let’s talk Money! Having a shorter engagement means less time to find more reasons to spend extra money, meaning you’re less likely to go over budget. If you can be flexible with your dates, look out for late availability packages and offers.
- Groom involvement! When you have a longer engagement there is more time to click through Pinterest, which only gives you more idea’s that you and your partner will mull over and prolong the decision. Less time means quicker thinking and design making!
- You will be more focused. Having frequent deadlines ensures your time isn’t just wandering away and stops you putting things off. Thrive off the fact that after a few days of full decision making; all of your big day plans come together.
- Keep that excited feel throughout! It’s a celebration after all. Get excited and stay excited for the entire engagement and wedding season; one big celebration leading up to the day.
- Say ‘I Do’ Sooner. Of course, the best benefit is that you get to marry your partner sooner; if that isn’t the best reason, we don’t know what is!
Contact us to find out more about One Warwick Park engagement party packages and for information regarding Late availability Weddings at One Warwick Park Hotel!