One Warwick Park Hotel welcomes all ages, including the youngsters; it’s not just for us grown-ups! So why not treat the whole family this February and enjoy a break in Tunbridge Wells.
There is plenty going on in the town and we’ve put together our top choices that won’t break the bank:
- Train rides at the Spa Valley railway on 10th & 11th February 2018.
- Celebrate life on the farm with a series of arts and crafts straight from the barnyard at the Tunbridge Wells Museum & Art Gallery.
- Grab yourself a downloadable trail and follow the route with a series of clues to help you solve the mystery on The Royal Tunbridge Wells Mystery Treasure Trial.
- With activities including laser tag, cycling, walks around the reservoir, two adventure playgrounds and much more, Bewl Water has plenty to offer this half term, especially when parking is only £2 for the day!
- Snoopy & Charlie Brown are coming to Tunbridge Wells in The Peanuts Movie showing at the Trinity Theatre on 13th February 2018. For more information and other shows, visit the Trinity Theatre website.
And there is no need to rush any of the activities because between the 9th to the 18th February 2018, One Warwick Park Hotel is offering 50% off your second room with interlocking rooms*. Prices also include breakfast for the whole family the next morning, complimentary WiFi during your stay and if that wasn’t enough, children under 5 eat free at SEVENTEEN!
All rooms are equipped to accommodate extra services such as baby monitors, bottle warming service, activity packs and Osme Organic Baby & Kids amenities to make bath time fun!
*subject to availability.
Find out more about One Warwick Park Hotel family stays here!