The Easter holidays offer a perfect opportunity for family breaks each year, with many families taking the days off the schools give their children as a chance to head away for a spring holiday in the sun. While Covid is preventing most holidays abroad, or making them rather complicated, a staycation within the UK doesn’t bring the same kind of complications and can offer you a stress free break in a beautiful area.
Both Kent and Sussex offer some beautiful landscapes throughout the spring season, as the farms will be hard at work and most of the wildflowers in the area in full bloom. There are many attractions, such as the Tunbridge Wells Spa Valley railway line and the stunning Victorian shopping area in the Pantiles for visitors to explore. Our Tunbridge Wells Hotel, One Warwick Park, is perfectly situated to offer you a luxury Easter holiday in the heart of Kent.
Why Choose A Hotel?
Hotels offer a premium experience, with in-house dining and housekeeping to help ensure that you are well looked after throughout your stay. With bedrooms specifically designed to be as comfortable as possible, as well as free WIFI, there is plenty to recommend a hotel holiday for your Easter break. Here are a few reasons why a hotel could offer you your perfect holiday.
- Location – Hotels are most often located in the centre of a town or city. One Warwick Park Hotel is located near the Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells. Tunbridge Wells is close to a wide range of historic landscapes and buildings that you can explore this Easter.
- Transport – Just a short walk away from the train station with a frequent connection to both Hastings and London as well as the taxi ranks, the hotel is located at a perfect point for easy transport. With a train journey from London to Tunbridge Wells taking just over an hour, the hotel is a perfect hideaway for those who want a short break from city life.
- Dining – Hotels offer dining for their guests, serving breakfast at the hotel, and many have restaurants attached to the hotel that serve guests when they book a table. Here at One Warwick Park we offer breakfast for our guests and if they are interested in doing so they can book lunch and dinner with our sister restaurant The Brasserie. To learn more about the dining options at our Tunbridge Wells hotel, please follow the link here.
- Rooms – At One Warwick Park we have 39 bedrooms situated in the main hotel. Each one is individually designed with neutral tones that will make you feel right at home during your Easter staycation. As well as WIFI and a large screen TV, we also provide all the facilities that a family could need, with cots and interconnected rooms that are perfect for a family holiday together.
- Self-Catered – One Warwick Park Hotel offer self-catered accommodation in the Town House, which can sleep up to eight guests. The house includes a kitchen, and the property is dog friendly if you want to bring a four-legged friend along with you on your holiday. This form of accommodation is perfect for a longer break where you may want more private space to enjoy with your family.
Organising an Easter Trip
When you are planning a hotel holiday this Easter, selecting a hotel where your friends and family can stay as well can make your holiday a lot more fun, with more people around to share the excitement. Kent and Sussex have a variety of wonderful hikes suitable for those of all ages, as well as many beautiful heritage sites to explore together, such as the site of the Battle of Hastings, Leeds Castle and Canterbury. Our Tunbridge Wells hotel, One Warwick Park, is perfectly situated to allow our guests to explore the Kent and Sussex area.
When planning an Easter trip try to maximise your time and ensure that you have plenty available to do together. Planning a range of activities for your Easter holiday can help ensure that the whole family has a fantastic time during your Easter celebrations.
Here at One Warwick Park, our Tunbridge Wells hotel, we have a range of activities that are perfect for an Easter celebration. Along with specific Easter entertainment, we have a beautiful bar that serves a variety of cocktails and some lovely wines, as well as a sister restaurant called The Brasserie for our guests to enjoy.
Afternoon tea is a classic British treat, with tea served with sweet scones, cakes and sandwiches. This dining delight was a practice enjoyed by ladies of high society during the 1800s, who would enjoy a light snack and a cup of tea together in the afternoon in order to stave off hunger pangs between lunch served at twelve noon and dinner which was often served at eight o’clock in the evening.
Here at One Warwick Park Hotel we serve not only a Prosecco Afternoon Tea and Champagne Afternoon Tea, but also a children’s Afternoon Tea so they too can participate in the Easter fun. To learn more about our incredible afternoon teas, follow the link here.
Breakfast With The Easter Bunny
Here at One Warwick Park we are inviting our guests to take part in our ‘Breakfast with the Easter Bunny’ this spring holiday. A perfect treat for families and friends with young children, this will offer your family a fantastic start to your Easter morning, with a range of opportunities for photos. Our breakfast includes a variety of breakfast options, including fresh pastries and a breakfast buffet including eggs, bacon, sausage and mushroom.
To learn more about our breakfast buffet, follow the link here.
A Sunday roast is a perfect way to celebrate your Easter Sunday with family and friends, there is a wide variety of dishes on offer at our sister restaurant STEAK for you to sample. If you are considering a meal out this Easter then booking well ahead of time is a good way to help ensure that you are able to find a table at the time you want.
To learn more about our menu, please follow the link here.
If you are planning a holiday with our Tunbridge Wells Hotel this Easter, then please contact us here. Our staff will be delighted to discuss what we can do for you.