Mother’s Day is just around the corner and it will soon be that time we gift our mothers for being the fabulous women in our lives that they are. How on earth can you reward a woman who has done everything and more for you?
Here is a start with our top pick of gifts, from fragrant candles to cosy throws:
- Home gifts are always a thoughtful touch for Mother’s Day as they aren’t your usual chocolates and flowers. These delightful marble, salt and pepper pinch pots are a unique gift sure to please any mother who is a culinary whizz. Salt And Pepper Makrana Pinch Pot – £26.95, Dassie Artisan
- For all the fitness fanatics out there, why not treat them to this Salutation Printed Yoga Mat, and help your Mother to focus and work out in style, just as she deserves – £65.00, Sweaty Betty.
- Help your Mother to relax and unwind with this delicious ‘Duvet’ aromatherapy moisturiser from Temple Spa, which smells incredible and works a dream – £33 for 100ml, TempleSpa.com.
- A scented candle is a fool proof gift which is always a pleasure to receive, The ‘Spring’ Signature candle by The White Company is a great choice, with delicate honeysuckle rose and jasmine tones- bringing endless joy (‘s of spring!) £20.00, The White Company.
- For the mothers who love to nestle into a good read- treat her to the ‘L’art de la Simplicite’ book, which explores ways of living a simple life and how embrace this lifestyle, from the master herself, Dominque Loreau, available at Oliver Bonas, £12.99
- Why buy real flowers when your can buy some which will last a lifetime? The Faux flowers at Olive and the Fox are better than the real thing, with stems at around £9.00 you can carefully select a bouquets of dreams for your mother that she can keep displayed year and year again, from £9.00, Olive & The Fox.
- Really spoil your Mother this year with an overnight stay at One Warwick Park Hotel. The special Mother’s Day package includes an overnight stay in a luxury room, with a complimentary drink and a luxurious Temple Spa candle– all for £114.
- Jewellery makes the perfect gift on Mothering Sunday, you really can never have too many pairs of earrings! We love these Art Deco inspired earrings by Mint Velvet, £19.00.
- A nice snugly throw to wrap up in is always a treat- especially as they will be reminded of you every time they do! We love the ‘Eskimo Blanket’ by Le Petit Jardin, £98.00