Here are our 10 top tips:
- Location: For a local event, it is worth considering a venue that is within a reasonable distance from most attendee’s homes or place of work.
- Accessibility: It’s crucial to consider how your attendees will get to the venue. One Warwick Park is located in the town centre and only a short walk from Tunbridge Wells train station.
- Cost: Check out all of the available packages; find the one that’s right for you and your team. If you are flexible with your dates, look out for early bird or last minute offers throughout the year. At One Warwick Park, packages are available from £15.00 per person.
- Capacity: It is important to know your estimated numbers when booking; look out for minimum and maximum attendee numbers. Not only do you need to ensure there is plenty of space without being cramped, but venues must also abide by Fire and Safety regulations.
- Response Times: When contacting your desired venue, pay attention to how quickly the venue’s team responds. This will give you a good indication of the service you are likely to receive throughout your booking. At One Warwick Park, we aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.
- Layout and Décor: Think about the set up you desire, do you require a stage, tables, chairs? Can your favourite venue cater for your demands? The décor is another factor you should check out before, is it up to date, clean and tidy? One Warwick Park Hotel is a modern venue with a choice of room whist flexible to meet all of your conferencing requirements.
- Services and Amenities: Is the venue able to offer you chairs, tables and linens, can they give you a list of recommended suppliers or is this something you will need to provide?
- Acoustics and equipment: Some venues will have built in audio-visual equipment that is available to use, others will require you to bring your own. With free Wi-Fi, state of the art AV equipment including Air Media, a projector, TV screens and much more, One Warwick Park Hotel is the ideal meeting place.
- Accommodation: Its worth factoring in the distance in which your guests will be required to travel. If many are travelling from afar, it would be ideal to find a venue either close to a hotel or one which also offers hotel accommodation.
- Quality and Variety of Food: Food pays a vital role in the success of an event. Meals and breaks are a time to relax and indulge allowing your guests to refresh in preparation for the following activities and meetings. One Warwick Park Hotel offers an Inspiring Working Lunch, mid-morning and afternoon tea breaks and much more.
Contact us to find out more about One Warwick Park Hotel’s conference and events packages!