2018 has welcomed many wonderful wedding parties through the doors of One Warwick Park Hotel, but with 2019 nearly upon us, what will be the trends that shape the New Year? We have created a list of our top 5 favourite trends that we expect to see dominate this 2019.
1. Bringing the outside in – more natural decorations are being favoured as centre pieces, table names and cake decorations, over the once traditional rustic or vintage motifs. Pass me the succulents…
2. Drones – they have taken 2018 by a storm and that is set to rise. Taking videography to the next level, drones can capture different perspectives of the day that can create steady-motion imagery and lasting memories.
3. Mix and Match Groomsman Attire – Step aside, bridesmaids- it’s the groomsmen’s turn to mix and match, says Megan Velez of Destination Weddings Travel Group. Chequered patterns, floral prints, and refined polka dots are just a few styles popping up more and more and who says they have to match?
4. Tiaras – With a recent royal wedding, tiaras are taking the stage again as brides try to create their fairy tale dream wedding complete with a princess bride.
5. Deeper Colours – 2019 is predicated to be the year of deeper, brighter colour themes in replacement of the rustic, pastel pallets recently favoured. Our Function Room at One Warwick Park provides the perfect blank canvas with exposed beams to fully cater for any desired wedding theme.
To enquire or book your special day at One Warwick Park Hotel, please call 01892 520587.